When developing an Android project with Kii Cloud, you would realize that it is
not easy task to register/unregister a test user. Acutually, it is not so
difficult, but nor easy. Let me introduce a tool to help thus situation.
It is Kii Cloud ANT task.
How to use it
- Copy just three files from Kii Cloud ANT task into your project.
- Modify kiicloud-app.properties for your application.
- site: Region of your appliaction.
- app_id: App ID from Kii Cloud developer portal.
- app_key: App Key from Kii Cloud developer portal.
- default_password: Password for test user.
Create and register a test user.
$ ant kiicloud-setup-user
$ ant -f custom_rules.xml kiicloud-setup-user
Two files are generated when succeeded.
* kiicloud-user.properties: contains a generated user info.
* kiicloud-registered.properties: contains a registered user info.
(When a test user is not be needed) Unregister a test user.
$ ant kiicloud-teardown-user
$ ant -f custom_rules.xml kiicloud-teardown-user
It is a very simple tool, so you might easily modify it for registering many users, or other purposes.